Writing Articles as a Way to Practice English.

Once upon a time, a friend of mine that was also my English teacher, told me an advice about how to keep practicing English in Bolivia, since not many people in here speak that language.
His advice was that at his home, he and his family were accostumed to speak only in English. If they were in United States or in another country, where they spoke only English, they would do the contrary: They would speak in Spanish, in order to practice this language and never forget it.
I found this technique very useful and practical.
Considering this fact, I imagined another way to practice English: Since I like to write a lot of articles in my blog, I made a question to myself: Why don't I write articles in English, as a manner of practicing it?
Writing is an excellent way to express ideas, opinions, thoughts, feelings, and others, and when someone is used to writing a lot, one can take advantage of it to remember how to write in a language different from the native one.

Comentarios

Entradas populares